Elegance inspired by tradition, combined with modern technology, defines the Nea range. The durable and resilient stockpot is manufactured from heavy weight diecast aluminium which distributes heat evenly. Ceramic coating on the inside allows for healthier cooking with less fat. Stockpot comes with tempered glass lid for easy viewing and is suitable for cooking on most types of hobs, including induction cookers. USE & CARE Always cook on low to medium heat, especially if using an induction cooker. Do not leave an empty stockpot on the high heat for a long time. Always use plastic, silicone or wooden utensils to prolong the life of the ceramic coating. CLEANING Wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly with soft cloth. Never use metal or coarse scourers or brushes. To remove heavily burnt on food fill the stockpot with warm soapy water and leave overnight, then wash as usual. Stockpot dimensions: 24 x 17 cm, capacity: 5.4 l.
- This resilient stockpot is made from heavy weight die-cast aluminium which distributes heat evenly
- The non-stick coating on the inside allows for healthier cooking with less fat
- This stockpot comes with tempered glass lid for easy viewing when cooking
- This is suitable for cooking on most types of hobs including induction cookers
- Stockpot dimensions: 24 x 17 cm, capacity: 5.4 l