Super stylish ceramic coated Ricco saucepans will add a splash of vibrant colour to any kitchen. These durable and resilient saucepans are manufactured from heavy weight die-cast aluminium which distributes heat evenly. USE AND CARE Always cook on low to medium heat, especially if using an induction cooker, Do not leave an empty saucepan on the high heat for a long time. To preheat, wipe the ceramic surface with a cloth moistened with a little oil and water, cover and leave on low to medium heat until hot. Always use plastic, silicone or wooden utensils to prolong the life of the ceramic coating. CLEANING Wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly with soft cloth. Never use metal or coarse scourers or brushes. To remove heavily burnt on food fill the saucepan with warm soapy water and leave overnight, then wash as usual. Includes 3 saucepans with sizes: - diameter 16 cm, height 6.5 cm, capacity 1080 ml; - diameter 18 cm; height 7.5 cm; capacity 1600 ml; - diameter 20 cm; height 8.5 cm; capacity 2200 ml.
- Made of die-cast aluminium for even heat distribution and including glass vented lids for all saucepans
- High quality non-stick easy-clean ceramic coating
- Comfortable silicone covered handle
- Suitable for all heat sources, including induction hobs
- Includes 3 saucepans with sizes: 16 cm (1080 ml), 18 cm (1600 ml) and 20 cm (2200 ml)