Ricco Ceramic Coated Stockpot 5 pcs set - 1 pc casserole diameter 18cm, hight 8.5 cm, capacity 1.8 l; 1 pc casserole diameter 20cm, hight 9.5 cm, capacity 2.5 l; 1 pc casserole diameter 22cm, hight 10.5 cm, capacity 3.3 l; 1 pc casserole diameter 24cm, hight 11.5 cm, capacity 4.3 l; 1 pc casserole diameter 26cm, hight 13.5 cm, capacity 6.0 l. Super stylish ceramic coated Ricco stockpot will add a splash of vibrant colour to any kitchen. These durable and resilent stockpots are manufactured from heavy weight die-cast aluminium which distributes heat evenly. USE AND CARE Always cook on low to medium heat, especially if using an induction cooker, Do not leave an empty stockpot on the high heat for a long time. To preheat, wipe the ceramic surface with a cloth moistendet with a little oil and water, cover and leave on low to medium heat until hot. Always use plastic, silicone or wooden utensils to prolong the life of the ceramic coating. CLEANING Wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly with soft cloth. Never use metal or coarse scourers or brushes. To remove heavily burnt on food fill the stockpot with warm soapy water and leave overnight, then wash as usual.
- Super stylish ceramic coated Ricco casserole stockpot set will add a splash of vibrant colour to any kitchen
- Made of die-cast aluminium for even heat distribution and including glass vented lids for all pots
- High quality non-stick easy-clean ceramic coating
- Includes 5 casseroles with sizes: 1 x 18 cm (1.8 L); 1 x 20 cm (2.5 L); 1 x 22 cm (3.3 L); 1 x 24 cm (4.3 L); 1 x 26 cm (6.0 L)
- Available in 4 colours black, green, purple and red with comfortable silicone covered handles